Sunday, March 14, 2010

Looking for ways to earn extra cash

Its 2:57am and I am looking up information on the WWW on delivering phone books to make some extra money. Since I am recently unemployed, I am trying to think of ways to help support our household. From the looks of some of the articles online, delivering phone books is hot, back breaking work. From what I understand it is very important to choose the right delivery route that has mostly apartment buildings or homes clumped together...(trailer park?), a big truck or SUV and even a tow dolly or one of those baskets on wheels, if you click the link below you can seen a picture of one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dominiccampbell/4197577061/
I have read people are making 20.00 a day to 20.00 an hour! Does anyone have any experience in this business adventure? If so, I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment